Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help file missing topics / Talk Forum search tools not finding threads

I realize I am new to XARA, am trying to consider it to replace Web Studio I have used for ten years. But so far the HELP file sure is not so helpful when you can not find common words and feature options. And then this TALK form Search tool can't find threads that are here either.

Working on creating a custom "Contact Form" and found out, can't do that in XARA. Guess that's why not so easy to find, but then find something called 'Widgets' with a couple sample Contact Forms. Uh, why did not a HELP search find that link?

So get steps to use 3rd party software to create custom forms, use one and end up with three PHP files. No mention of how to use or import PHP files in the Help File. And searching the Forum gives no results.

Now I do a Google Search of XARA and PHP files and find a couple links to threads in the forum. So why didn't the built in Forum Search and Advance Search tools find stuff in it's own form?

Not so encouraged new user tonight, not because can't do, but help features aren't working.

Frolin

Default Re: Help file missing topics / Talk Forum search tools not finding threads

This isn't Xara's forum software, it's vBulletin which is notorious for having a rubbish internal search.

You can get better results using a google search syntax such as:
    php site:talkgraphics.com in your browser address bar.