Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default How To Create Online Forms Using JotForm

I have been doing a couple of sites over the Christmas period and both used forms so I used Jot Form through the Placeholder. Then I was Stumbling today and saw this: http://www.fromdev.com/2014/12/how-t...ine-forms.html
    Well it's not really a tutorial for any Xara products but it gives a reasonable explanation on how to use JotForm. I think JotForm is the right solution for Xara users and it's only a quick copy and your ready to paste into the placeholder with all the CSS & Java script already there. Well worth the look if you haven't already used any of the free online form builders.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Default Re: How To Create Online Forms Using JotForm

www.Formoid.com is a good one too.

I use http://www.formmail-maker.com/generator.php as it is straightforward but can produce quite complex forms. The generated files are dropped as a zip file and referenced from the body htm of a placeholder. Nice and simple

Ken

Looks about as simple as possible, Ken.

Yes that's why I use it as I am a simple person. Unfortunately most of these things get over cooked with features that will never be needed. Of course this one is free and does not need buying a pro version to give you all the bells and whistles you don't need

Ken

I think French software is best for this kind of thing - they have a very simple FORM-U-LA.

:-)