Thanks for the feedback, sorry it didn't turn out quite so positive including no response from Wacom after a week. That's not good! Good thing you bought through Amazon so you can return.

I managed to locate a basically unused Intuos Pro Large at a 'too good not pass up' price. I would have preferred the medium but beggars can't be choosers as they say lol. I've begun a large project to do with sublimation & textiles/fabrics that requires a lot of detailed work going over non-vectored stuff, so the large size creates a lot of to'ing and fro'ing, but I'm in the learning curve still big time. Getting used to it though - they're a great tool.

For the project I need various other tools like a Pantone colour reference, one of those card packs that fans out. Got in touch with Pantone to ask for the correct one for my purpose as their site doesn't make it easy to decide, and they recommended I choose the Fashion/Home & Interiors which the site states "is NOT ideal for fabrics" (it's for wallpaper, paint for walls, accessories, plastics etc). So another TOP world leader in their field company that doesn't quite marry up to its status. Just a small tale to hopefully make you feel better Bob, as you are not on your own with such fun & games LOL.