Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Trying to make animation page

Do as Egg suggests and you have to choose "custom" to get the values to show. Other than that email me your xar and I'ii see.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thank you very much for the input, it's a bit strange because without showing of other things that people make maybe with other programs I have been making them bigger but without knowing the actual size the last one was about 900 in length and when displayed in a graphic window of chat it didn't seem to be showing up as well as others, maybe they resize it when you upload it as everything has to be approved beforehand, anyway I'll see how it goes as I made one yesterday or started to about 500 x 90 about 7 PM I will try to finish today.

Larry I thought you were going to connect up the other day? Thank you for all the help, regards Mark PS I still haven't got the fonts installed because when I click on it to font brings up another program and displays a graphic of the actual font because it is the birthday font so don't know why can't install, the same goes with all the others.

Yes I had intended to but got busy and fofgot, sorry. I' m still willing. When would you like to try again? I hope I don't forget again.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Any time you want to day because I will be at the dentist tomorrow