Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default US Air Force Steampunk A-10 Warthog Jet Powered Trike.

I need someone to help design and illustrate an A-10 Warthog in Steampunk style. This will be built by me along with some outstanding craftsmen from around the country and it will be used as a recruiting tool at air shows, bike rallies, high schools and colleges. We need your ideas and your illustrating talent. You MUST understand Steampunk.

Please have experience in automotive or motorcycle illustration.

This will need to be done in 3D.

Please contact me if you are interested in seeing your design come to life.

Chris

Chris@31resto.com

Default Re: US Air Force Steampunk A-10 Warthog Jet Powered Trike.

Is this a paying gig or are you expecting this for free, Chris?

And for those like me who have no clue what you are talking about, please explain/defnie Steampunk style. Is this what you are referring to? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Is this a paying gig or are you expecting this for free, Chris?

And for those like me who have no clue what you are talking about, please explain/defnie Steampunk style. Is this what you are referring to? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

Yes sir, that is steampunk, but there is much more to it than that. For anyone interested, please look at images of steampunk motorcycles already on the net and images of other steampunk machinery as well as the clothing. I am looking for someone who is very interested in making an impact on the futures of young people. I would like this to be done for free, but I am not opposed to providing pay for the right person.

Maybe you could explain how you plan to use this image Chris. Obviously what you are asking requires a great deal of time and talent to create, and that kind of talent should be compensated.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Maybe you could explain how you plan to use this image Chris. Obviously what you are asking requires a great deal of time and talent to create, and that kind of talent should be compensated.
    We are going to build the trike and use it as a recruiting tool for the US Air Force.

OK. Fun idea. People have your e-mail (first post this thread). They can contact you if they are interested. I know we have several members who are capable, so we'll see.