Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: XDPX10 Issue: We’ve released a free update to Designer 10 series products

I got no notification of a new release but when I clicked on "Check on Updates" Xara found the new update and installed it no problem.

However the update system seems very buggy
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: XDPX10 Issue: We’ve released a free update to Designer 10 series products

Let's hope not.

My update is corrupt, too.

Arty,

Can you give any examples or problems you have experienced?

We updated at the end of our last Xara session and have not used the program since.

Funny, when I was updating I remember a computer guy and his story about blindly upgrading with updates.

Our installation, as usual, went ahead without a hitch. But, remains untested.

Nick

I saw on Xara's Facebook that there was an update. So I went to install it on my desktop. I hit "Check for updates". Anyway, despite many tries, the loading bar gets only to about 6 per cent and then a box comes up saying the upgrade is corrupt, do I want to try again? Repeated tries produce the same result. So, I can't update.

Ali

Hello,

Did a lot of other stuff, surfed a bit, forgot about Xara. Decided to have one more try before bed, and the update installed. No idea why it wouldn't at first.

To put it in perspective, it's the only time Xara has done anything totally weird on me update-wise, like that, since... Well I think it's the first time, ever, and I've been here since Corelxara.

Ali

The program kept saying I was up to date with 10.2 and I had to manually download 10.3.
    Sheff
    My Site