I just got some good news about the Roentgen concept. The first editor in the original post loved the art but his journal is about clinical radiology and not the history of physics. Also his journal (although very high quality and very relevant) is one of many smaller radiology journals. Instead of a series of 6 one page features, I combined them into one concept with 6 connected segments showing the history of light beginning with Roentgen. I also rewrote it as a commemorative homage for the RSNA's 100th year anniversary. Well, today I not only got a big fish to bite, but it turned out to be a whale. I sent the preliminary concept to the editor of one of the two biggest radiology journals and she said I should go forward and submit an official manuscript. So although I got kicked off a minor league team, I have now passed spring training with the big leagues and am about to take to the field in the Majors. I might strike out, but at least I get to play. Anyway, it just goes to show you that drawing a sketch and sending it out for free on the Internet can sometimes lead to bigger and better things. Thank you Wilhelm Roentgen (for discovering x-rays) and thank you Al Gore (for inventing the Internet).