Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Swipe a slideshow

Do any of the slideshow widgets support swiping on a mobile device? I tried Nivo Slider -- no such luck. I suppose I could publish a page with all of the SS widgets and give it a try, but I thought I'd come here first.

Best,
    Alex

Default Re: Swipe a slideshow

If you are using Web Designer 10 Premium, you can create a Supersite with page transitions. So I think if you built your added your slides to separate pages, you could swipe the pages/images in a mobile device.

The page transitions can be as simple as instant, or fade, to more zippy effects.

If you are not using WD10 Premium, download a free 30 day trial version and give this a try.

Yes, I'm using WD10P -- I'll give that a try. Thanks.

I believe the cycle widgets support swiping on a mobile device

Yes, that worked, thanks. And by setting the opacity to zero, I can get rid of the text boxes.

Thanks Gary and Rob. Now, is there any way to get rid of the counter without modifying the js file(s)? By the way, Rob, I saw your Ctrl + Alt + Shift + A (did I get that right) save trick...nice.

I unlocked them in the layers gallery while in editing mode and deleted them (the counters) and they disappeared, however, after saving and returning to the page, they were still there. I'm not a JS expert, nor do I want to spend the time trying to tweak it (them -- jquery.cycle.all.js, etc...).

Thanks.