Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default MX or 10 Premium?

Well, for the last 10 years, I have been downloading Xara Web Design software and today is the day to start using them. Now I have 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10 and MX. When I first downloaded 6, about 6 month's later (or so) they cane out with an up grade that I added for an couple extra bucks. So where along the line, they offered MX which I was hoping would be the designer software of software's. But then they came out with a 10 premium.

Is the 10 Premium better than the MX? Plus, when I download a new copy, should I delete the old copies of 6, 7, 8 and 9? or is the 10 Premium built on top of 9 or MX and that I still need it on my computer to make the new version work?

Thanks for your help in advance.

head coach

Default Re: MX or 10 Premium?

http://www.xara.com/us/web-designer/whats-new/ A comparison.

In WD10premium there is Xara's version of responsive design [variant sizes for mobiles etc without having a different URL] for one thing. Try the 30 day free trial Yes, premium has more than WD10 basic.

You don't have to remove old versions, on the other hand they are not needed for any new version to work but if you want to uninstall old versions I'd suggest you do this before installing the new.
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Default Re: MX or 10 Premium?

WD 10 Premium is the latest version.

But since you have procrastinated this long, why spoil a good thing by actually using the software.