Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Pop Up Gallery Options

I know I am being really picky here but is there an option anywhere for when my pop up pictures from the Xara template gallery 'pop up' that the border can either be a different colour or indeed be removed?

If not... are there any 3rd party galleries that I can incorporate into my gallery pages as I do with my flash player?

Thanks in advance guys.

Default Re: Pop Up Gallery Options

Here are some tweaks to have your popup pictures show without a border. Select the MouseOff Layer of your gallery page and drag & drop the attached .web file onto the pasteboard.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Boy.

Not really sure how to get it into the mouseoff layer. I don't really understand the mouseoff layer. I click on it then when I select an object it goes straight onto the pagebackground layer.

I have downloaded the attachment but can not work out how to get it in the gallery.

I'm sorry I am a bit thick. What is a pasteboard, is that a placeholder?

Just select the MouseOff layer in the Page and Layer Gallery and then drag & drop the tweak document from Windows Explorer into the photo gallery page of your website.

The pasteboard is all the space around your actual web page.

A placeholder is an object that contains some additional code. The two tweaks I provided are placeholders and they contain some code with which the gallery slideshows look a bit different (i.e., without a border).

Have you looked at the Help file? It might clarify some of the terms that Xara uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Just select the MouseOff layer in the Page and Layer Gallery and then drag & drop the tweak document from Windows Explorer into the photo gallery page of your website.

The pasteboard is all the space around your actual web page.

A placeholder is an object that contains some additional code. The two tweaks I provided are placeholders and they contain some code with which the gallery slideshows look a bit different (i.e., without a border).

Have you looked at the Help file? It might clarify some of the terms that Xara uses.
    Aww you mean I have to read the instructions?

Point taken but your explanation is a bit clearer now.

Have a good Christmas Boy and thanks again.

Reading instructions, isn't that awful??

Did you manage to use the tweaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Here are some tweaks to have your popup pictures show without a border. Select the MouseOff Layer of your gallery page and drag & drop the attached .web file onto the pasteboard.
    THANK YOU BOY!
    I've been wanting do be able to do this for ages!