Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello All!
    I have a problem with the color on the XaraX's working screen and the real CYMAC pallette. I have selected a CYMAC model for my graphic project and use export in XaraX EPS format. After importing it in other applications (Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop and etc.) all CYMAC's percents values are saved but colors looks so different. I'm think the reason of this situation is a wrong XaraX color preview.Is it possible to correct a color palette of the XaraX's working window for making it equal to real CYMAC color palette?

D.A.K.

Hello All!
    I have a problem with the color on the XaraX's working screen and the real CYMAC pallette. I have selected a CYMAC model for my graphic project and use export in XaraX EPS format. After importing it in other applications (Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop and etc.) all CYMAC's percents values are saved but colors looks so different. I'm think the reason of this situation is a wrong XaraX color preview.Is it possible to correct a color palette of the XaraX's working window for making it equal to real CYMAC color palette?

D.A.K.

Hello DAK and welcome to the Xara X Conference. Good to have you here :-)

I am not familiar with CMYAK.

You can use Xara's Display Printer Colors (Window > Display Printer Colors) which displays colors in a simulated CMYK mode and is closer to CorelDRAW's CMYK simulated color space.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

The Xara Xone