Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Chess set in 4 views

Absolutely fantastic csehz, and you told me a short while ago you were going to have a break for football! Glad you didn't else we would not have seen this great piece of work

Stygg

Thanks Stygg, ajjaj you remember too well..

Yes maybe Xara is not aware of such aspects that so XDPX9 is not only the program of the year, but still successfully competes with Fifa14 on Xbox Which is big word amongst soccer fans who exactly know that 53 days until the World Cup starts in Brazil! However that is finally two XaraXone semester months yet

+100, csehz.

Check, mate!

-g

Gare especially thanks for your words and never can be enough to thank for your tutorials and selfless sharing of inspirations.

Hopefully I will be able to learn just more during the XaraXone months and then express myself better through these and other ideas

Quote Originally Posted by csehz View Post
    Gare especially thanks for your words and never can be enough to thank for your tutorials and selfless sharing of inspirations.

Hopefully I will be able to learn just more during the XaraXone months and then express myself better through these and other ideas
    When you have a good idea, and share it with someone, and they go and make it better, their own work, and so on? Then I'd say my end of it is hardly selfless, csehz. Your progress and accomplishments, to know I'm a part of them is real "ego food", man!

As far as self-expression goes, you're doing quite well already. The most important thing it to want to express yourself. Then you choose your tools. Some people choose the theater, others an orchestra, still others choose Xara. Expressing yourself with emotion within a piece of Art is very satisfying and I'd like to see more of it here.

My Best,

Gary

I used to be a right snob when viewing work from the extrude tool, "That's not proper vector work", until over on another Xara site there was a posting on a marker pen which I did changed my mind. Anyway I found it hard to do properly, the animation here has blown me away, the amount of work there is large to say the least. For the ones that can remember user ratings who viewed this site a goodly number of years ago this is a big ***** (5 star) drawing. Thanks for showing.
    Design is thinking made visual.

It never ceases to amaze me how, when csehz has an idea or wants to explore a possibility, that he accomplishes it with Xara.

Forget I mentioned using the right tool for the right job for a moment. Csehz, you just make it happen and thanks for sharing!

TGIF here,

Gary