Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Help needed

Hybrid View

Default Re: Help needed

What is the front end you are struggling with? Is that something I can help with?

EDIT: Anyway don't give up. There are not a lot of people who want to get involved with anything. Is it the look of the interface? I had a few ideas awhile back and worked on it for awhile. I may not be much of a designer but I can try.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.
    IP

It is the actual coding of the front end in XAML. I am used to programming languages that are compiled and give you decent syntax errors. XAML gives you very vague errors at run time and, without someone else to look at the code, I get very frustrated. I make small gains, then give up for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard509 View Post
    What is the front end you are struggling with? Is that something I can help with?

EDIT: Anyway don't give up. There are not a lot of people who want to get involved with anything. Is it the look of the interface? I had a few ideas awhile back and worked on it for awhile. I may not be much of a designer but I can try.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11
    IP

Thanks Grace. Maybe I'll look at it and see if I can learn to code although I'm not sure my brain can cope with that. Seems like everything gives me trouble these days. Anyhow I am willing to try.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.
    IP