Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: [Desg Pro 9] How to quickly add a few dozen images to a project

Quote Originally Posted by tonylondon View Post
    That's basically what I'd do, Scotty. I've also found I can just drag the photos directly from the windows folder they were stored in directly onto the Xara pasteboard.
    Like Tony I like that method also.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: [Desg Pro 9] How to quickly add a few dozen images to a project

For an oddball job that required over a hundred photos for a single page document, a few months ago, I was creating a photo family tree for a local customer. Basically they had all the information for the "Snook" family going back at least to the time of the Elizabethan Period, however for most of the last 4 generations of their family heritage they had individual photos of each family member - which was over 120 photos. So while I'd say needing that many photos for a single page document is a rare thing indeed, here was a job that called for a lot of photos.

As an aside, something I learned from that job, the family name "Snook" is actually a contraction of the words "Seven Oaks" referring to the name of the property in England, the family originally owned in the 16th century.