Designer pro 9
Being totally dependent on other windows programs for experience in printing, I've been unable to digest how the pro 9, print setup page is supposed to work... I've screwed up enough paper now to need to either be told how to do this, or to ditch that setup altogether and use the printers own dialog. Is that even possible?

My project is on an art board, or whatever xara folks call the backing screen where work is done, of these dimensions:
11in X 35in.

The images I've places on the backing board consist of 4 partial windows screen grabs, side by side, and leaves only about 1/8 border all around between images and backing board.

I want to print it on 8.5x11 letter size paper and allow the tools to shrink it as necessary to fit on
a landscape orientation.

I've tried Auto fit, best fit, and custom where I set the the dimensions 11in x 35in

I've selected `landscape' every where I saw the opportunity but still the darn thing is getting printed in portrait mode
and only getting a small part of the composite image. It seems there is now way to preview what my settings are going to do, short of actually printing something. That seems a little primitive... but maybe its all my lack of understanding.

No doubt, I'm bungling it up at every opportunity but still, the dialog is quite confusing (to me).

Can anyone tell me how to print this composite on 1 page, 8.5x11 in landscape mode and have the whole thing shrunk as necessary to fit?