Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Images not displaying at all on one page, and no content displaying in another

Hi, I've just started to have big problems with images not displaying on my new website. On this page Commercial Cleaning none of the images are displaying between the section heading and the description text boxes, despite the fact they are present in the design files.

On the Cleaning Quotation page there is now a blank space where a contact form and some text should be.

Your help will be much appreciated

Default Re: Images not displaying at all on one page, and no content displaying in another

All working ok for me in Firefox. Have you tried refreshing -by using the F5 key?

Default Re: Images not displaying at all on one page, and no content displaying in another

Just had a play on your form and note it is too wide such that the entered fields then appear over your right-hand page texts.

It is possible that in your browser, it is affecting the left-hand side images.

Acorn

Just a thought, put the form to the back.

Acorn

Everything looking good in Chrome.