Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Upgrading without CD etc mailed - Download only

I just tried again but it doesn't give me an option despite repeatedly saying 'if require' with reference to CD.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OrderXara.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	99846
    That seems to crop the image.

I (think) I carefully read all the steps so am confident it slips in the postage at the last page.

Richard

Interesting Richard, I wonder if it's because you are getting a printed manual at least it looks like you are. As I recall when I went pro I got the entire package including the printed manual anf CD in one box. I'll try and contact Xara support in a little while and see what I can find out that way. I had tried a couple of times to go through the order process and see what I could find out that way, but, I chickened out both times fearing I would inadvertently actually order something again that I already have and do not want to pay for again.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Yes, I agree with Wizard509 here, in looking at your posted screen capture - I see a User's Manual included with your purchase attempt. That manual costs extra. I didn't purchase the manual myself, the help files usually answer any questions that a manual might provide. I've gotten the manual on a past purchase of Xara software (once) and only looked at it for one issue and never needed to crack the book open a second time, which tells me the manual is probably a waste of money. If you're a first time use to Xara software, I can see value in getting the manual, but for me I learn from using software, not from reading books about software.