Hello All I have been making some static and some animation banners. When I open up graphic designer I get a message saying that the font and is not installed on the computer. MS Sans serif is to find it is looking for. So I downloaded the font, I went to copy it into the font directory and the exact font is there same size.
Is there anyone that can suggest how I can fix it up so that he opens up without having to keep going over those errors.

It is a real pain because I am quadriplegic and it gets a bit of a nuisance having to try and close a couple of files each time.

Anyway any assistance appreciated and thank you to all that have helped in my previous past posts.

Also I have somebody that has given me a whole stack of colours call tons of colours which is a bigger palate to put across to bottom than just the basic ones.

Is there anyway to make it a template for each page, for example animation page and also a basic page if that makes sense

If I open up the file that has tons of colours it just comes into a new page where was I would like to have come into both the animation and other pages as a default

Hope this makes sense, once again thank you for the help previously regards Mark

sorry for the double questions in this posting but I just remembered as Larry was helping me connect to my computer and I couldn't find those colours straight away to unpack which now are.