Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 30 Day Trial.... not for me.

Have managed to have a couple of goes on Xara 3D trial.. no rush to test it out as it says 30 day trial. I just can't seem to get a 30 day trial. Have gone through the "extend your trial for 30 days" by registering. Going through the procedure takes me to The link you tried to access is incorrect. Please check your entry...... I have and it is correct.

has the 30 day trial been stopped now.

Default Re: 30 Day Trial.... not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggymaker View Post
    Have managed to have a couple of goes on Xara 3D trial.. no rush to test it out as it says 30 day trial. I just can't seem to get a 30 day trial. Have gone through the "extend your trial for 30 days" by registering. Going through the procedure takes me to The link you tried to access is incorrect. Please check your entry...... I have and it is correct.

has the 30 day trial been stopped now.
    i see... It wants extension code...... which was never sent. Didn't notice that as a page kept opening in front of.

Well, welcome to TalkGraphics anyway.

Let us know if it works out OK.

I have the same problem trying to get the 30 day trial - am getting the same error message, and so far have not got a reply from support to resolve it. Frustrating! If someone gets an answer would love to know!

Hi Siggymaker, I figured out the problem eventually - don't know if you have yet. Google Chrome doesn't work with the link, but IE Explorer does. If you haven't tried that yet, then give it a try and see if it works for you When I copied the URL into Explorer I no longer got the message, "The link you tried to access is incorrect, Please check your entry!" but instead I got into the website where I could register my trial version, and then I was sent an email with 30 day trial extension code!
    Good luck!!
    Shoshi

Yes Shoshi... yes it worked with IE but not Chrome............ your a star