Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Internal program error on save

Hello! I don't know what to think... Is it a problam in particular file or in something else. When I press "save", this error appears (see below). May be it would be easier to start with new file or repair existing somehow. Using XDP8. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.JPG 
Views:	141 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	97912

Default Re: Internal program error on save

What happens if you select File > Save As and save the file under a different filename, and/or in a different location?

Does it still happen if you open a different file, make some changes and then save the file?

In any case, happens the same, and this error appears I've tried different ways to save my work, but I can only continue to work. But what sense in that, if you can't save it? More than that, even if I paste the content to newly created file, that file becomes "infected" too. Probably, the file itself contains some bug....

To clarify;

File > Save As and changing the filename and the location it's saved to causes the same error?

Copying and pasting the content from that document into a new document causes the same error when saving the new file?

If you open a new document (File > New > 640px web page) and draw some shapes that have not been copied/pasted from the other document, do you still get the same error when saving that document?

Yes, Yes, No (new file works fine without copyng stuff from "infected"). When I reopen the file, closing and opening Xara, I can do several actions, saving them, but then, after a while, it happens again.