Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: banner with animated gif inside

Unless you have changed and customised your toolbar layouts, Mark - there will be no perceivable changes when you switch UIs.
    But other folks reading this may have done, so the warning isn't just for you.

Hello Frank, I previously wrote this out but when I submitted it I did not submitted unfortunately so here we go again.
    Regarding the animations you have to close the animation window where you create the frames to see the whole picture, I was wondering if it can be moved over without that.
    In the second animation you made regarding the text it goes right over into the corner and you cannot see it without sliding over with a slight bar at the bottom. Previously on other documents you can just move it over are with the selection tool. Maybe because of all the frames it is not possible.
    Also regarding the second image I thought you had changed it so I can change the text but it was just explaining differences.
    also you could not see the right-hand side of the writing until you use the slide bar at the bottom which is another reason I was wondering if it can be moved over.
    I have got captures to explain.. Cannot remember what I put in this message anything extra if I remember I will submit.
    I actually placed it somewhere else using one of the different editing at the bottom was not sure which one to use and cause trouble so I did it the normal way, you all use the editing in a different way and I'm not sure which one it is so I don't want to muck it up.
    Thank you very much again I will try to make an animation simple to get started.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frank animation move 2.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	97673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Frank animation move 1.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	97674  

hi mark

i hope the leaving do for the 20 year veteran went well

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Regarding the animations you have to close the animation window where you create the frames to see the whole picture, I was wondering if it can be moved over without that.
    In the second animation you made regarding the text it goes right over into the corner and you cannot see it without sliding over with a slight bar at the bottom. Previously on other documents you can just move it over are with the selection tool. Maybe because of all the frames it is not possible.
    also you could not see the right-hand side of the writing until you use the slide bar at the bottom which is another reason I was wondering if it can be moved over.
    just change the page zoom level
    in one screenshot you have a zoom of 160% and in another 250%
    the higher the zoom the greater the detail but the more you have to use the scrollbars to see the whole picture
    the lower the zoom the more of the overall picture you get to see
    Also regarding the second image I thought you had changed it so I can change the text but it was just explaining differences.
    yes, that's right
    but there's nothing stopping you from removing my text image (i.e. text that's been converted to edotable shapes so it can no longer be edited)
    and replacing it with something of your own

I have got captures to explain.. Cannot remember what I put in this message anything extra if I remember I will submit.
    I actually placed it somewhere else using one of the different editing at the bottom was not sure which one to use and cause trouble so I did it the normal way, you all use the editing in a different way and I'm not sure which one it is so I don't want to muck it up.
    Thank you very much again I will try to make an animation simple to get started.
    look forward to seeing your animation
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

hello Frank, thank you for all of the replies. The virus software people have sent me a tool so that when I have a crash you will gather the information is sent it back to them so they can work on it which is very good this happened today.
    With regards to the animation I've just tried to try and make something simple like the first one I told you that showed you. I made the first frame the background colour, then the next frame I added text, then that framed I added some other text but the same thing keeps happening, every pages and animating separately.
    You all have it so easy I wish I could do it. Very frustrating, I don't want to give up because it is only something simple that I am missing.
    Anyway thank you for your help, I've tried to read your tutorial and follow it. Regards Mark

mark, post your xar file here so i can open it up and see where the error lies
    its probably quite a simple error
    but i can't help you without it
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

hello Frank, thank you very much for helping me out again. I made a background colour on frame one I believe, and I made a new frame some text on that, then I made another frame and put some text on that just as a test, funny thing is when I want to view in the browser wouldn't come up, and it was an error in the browser page.

Anyway you will sort it out, regards Mark
    is there any other information available to look Demos how things are made in an animation. I know you went out of your way to go step by step something is missing. Anyway sorry for hassles.

Name:	Aussie Mark down under.gif 
Views:	90 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	97700  

hello Frank, I uploaded the wrong image sorry about that. Here is the correct one, thank you for your help regards Mark.
    Attached Files Attached Files

There isn't any image in that file, Mark.

I admit I haven't been following this thread very closely as there's too much confusing information from you so I can't quite tell what exactly it is you're trying to do...?
    Are you paying close attention to the most important rule of animations using this software?
    That is, each object that is to animate must be named and appear on at least two key frames.
    If you don't, then you will just get a slide-show as each frame shows it's unnamed content.
    What you have attached above does not conform to this requirement.

Have you read through the Help file regarding animations?

Name:	2013-07-31_150714.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	97702  

hello Sledger, Frank made a quick tutorial somewhere in this particular thread. I was trying to do exactly what he said but still not getting a particular part right, something I missing. He told me to upload what I was trying to do to see what was wrong. What he has written is totally different to what your attachment is.

None of those I don't remember seeing in my program. Regards Mark

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Are you paying close attention to the most important rule of animations using this software?
    That is, each object that is to animate must be named and appear on at least two key frames.
    none of that applies to gif animations steve only flash
    and because thats much easier thats what im teaching him
    mark is quadreplegic so i imagine doing anything using neither mouse nor keyboard must be a hasle
    so im trying to be gentle
    which for me is a hassle lol!

mark i'm looking at your file now
    Avoiding Manual Labour.