Hi Folks,

I am pretty sure this is the right place as I would hate to experience the moderators wrath on my first post (just kidding....I think).

I heard of Xara a month or so ago from another forum. Seems that Xara was giving away xtreme 5 for free with the possibility of upgrading to Photo & Graphic Designer 9 for a fair price. So much for a little background so onto my questions.

Actually the questions I have are from my wife. She has been using an old beat up program called print shop to make business cards, brochures, and greeting cards. She was watching me update our logo using xtreme and was impressed and was hoping to be able to use Photo & Graphic Designer 9 to combine our interests as I am trying to lessen my dependence on photoshop as xara for basic photo correction and removing objects seems much more faster (at least in the videos) coupled with the fact that I could import PSD files from cs5 with layers intact. Anyway I digress.

She would like to know how she would print a business card on a sheet that has 12 cards to it, or the front and back of a brochure. I know that there are more expensive programs that xara has that may be able to do this but there is a little thing called the economy that is holding us back so we are trying to get the best of both worlds.

Thank You,
Steven