Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Displaying PHP in an HTML page

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if there's a way I can show a PHP page, "within" an existing html page on my site.

To make a long story short, I am using a program to create a blog for my site called Pulse Pro. The program works as advertised and creates a decent looking, easy to update blog with comments, RSS feeds, etc. Problem is, it creates the final page as PHP. I could obviously change the link in my nav button for the blog from BLOG.HTM to BLOG.PHP. Problem is, that unfortunately in essence takes them off my site, just displays that individual page in the browser, and offers them no way to return to my site. What I would obviously prefer to do is to have the PHP page display within the confines of my existing BLOG.HTM page so my header, navbar, etc. remains in tact where it should be.

I thought the easiest way I may be able to accomplish this task is to create a frame on that page that I can then use to call out to the BLOG.PHP and display the content within the frame. However, after searching through the help for Web Designer (and searching the web), I can not seem to figure out how to even create said frame in a document designed with Web Designer. Anyone know how this is done?? Otherwise, does someone have a different recommended method for accomplishing what I am looking to do?

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Default Re: Displaying PHP in an HTML page

Designs Gallery >> Page Elements >> Other Widgets >> Embed a website