Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Can't see photograph when previewing/stretchy page

Hi All

I've been away from Xara for a while, but returned to see the recently launched Web Designer 9. I like it!

I've been experimenting with the features using the 64 bit trial version. All is working fine except TWO things that I can't seem to get my head around

1. Photos placed in my web-design don't show when I preview the web-site. Am I doing something wrong? I'm adding the photos from the gallery of (few) samples

2. Stretchy header panel - I want to create a website where the header panel (the part that contains the menus, date, website name etc) on all pages expands to fill the width of the browser window. I thought it was a simple matter of adding a rectangle and then choosing 'position on page' and then 'stretch with page'. I've tried this but the header is the same width as the page - and when I expand or contract the browser, the header does NOT grow or shrink. Have I misunderstood the function.

I've attached the WD9 file, if that helps someone work out what I'm trying to do
    Attached Files Attached Files