Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Widget Problem

Default Widget Problem

Hi - I am having a problem with a Xara Widget - take a look at www.myoptimumlife.com you can see the problem - Also I am getting a warning about a non web safe font (Calibri) and I checked all my text and I am not using this font. I attach the .xar file if that helps
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Widget Problem

geoff99, it would help if you told us what widget your having problems with.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

There are 3 places that you are using the Calibri font. Open up the Names Gallery, open the used fonts section, select the calibri font (little circle alongside name) and hit the delete button. You'll need to tidy up a bit after this.
    The Our Mission text on the 2nd page is all Calibri.

By the way, if you're using drop shadows it is always best to have them from the same direction in all objects
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    geoff99, it would help if you told us what widget your having problems with.
    Hi Egg - it was slideshow 2 - however it's now working OK not sure why or what I have done to fix it but its fine

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    There are 3 places that you are using the Calibri font. Open up the Names Gallery, open the used fonts section, select the calibri font (little circle alongside name) and hit the delete button. You'll need to tidy up a bit after this.
    The Our Mission text on the 2nd page is all Calibri.

By the way, if you're using drop shadows it is always best to have them from the same direction in all objects
    Thanks for the NAMES tip I have never used this gallery it seems very useful - The fonts (apart from the "Our Mission" text were very tiny text boxes that were impossible to without using the NAMES tool. Thanks for the shadow comment my client wants it as is so he's the boss! (Though from a "correct" design standpoint you are absolutely right)

Yes, clients are a PIA.
    Egg