Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Videos from Outer Space!

Have you ever wondered what happens when they wring out a washcloth in space or how astronauts brush their teeth? I came across this YouTube channel from the Canadian Space Agency where Astronaut Chris Hadfield who is the first Canadian Commander of the International Space Station answers these questions and many more. I found this really interesting and thought I'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/user/canadianspaceagency
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Videos from Outer Space!

I think these videos show an interesting look at the day to day life of the astronauts who live and work on the ISS. Did anyone else have a look?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Videos from Outer Space!

Hi Frances, Thanks for sharing, I have a huge interest in our place in the universe
    You would not know he was actually in space except for the way his watch floats around his wrist