Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: What are you hoping to see in the next version of Designer Pro?

The discussion regarding the auto fx plugin has now been moved here http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...-Xara-programs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

So not having used XDP yet (I'll download the EVAL version when i get home), it appears it is used for Website creation, Art Design and Printing.

So I'll go the next step....what about video? Surely there are some things for video that Xara could easily incorporate.
    Most of the decent video editing programs are pretty complex and the learning timeline is steep.

A good start would be video titling.

You can create basic animations and export as .AVI

I just suppressed an urge to post "I know, why not incorporate everything from everywhere and call it Xara Creative Suite!"

DOH!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I only want one thing, besides that everything is great a little tweak here and there, but the thing I want is the brush tool to be more like Adobe or even better and I'm sure they could come up with something.
    If they do that I'd be happy. The thing about texture sounds good too if I was being greedy.

What am I hoping to see? The next version, that's what! Anybody have any idea when it will be released?

Admin Note: Post has been edited. Betting is not allowed on TG. --BBouton
    Last edited by Barbara B; 20 June 2013 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Admin Note: Post has been edited. Betting is not allowed on TG. --BBouton
    Author -- 'Drawing for Money' and 'Self-Publishing Secrets', at Jon404.com

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

@Jon404: We can not allow any betting here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

@Jon404

You have now been warned twice about trying to set up betting and/or betting pools here on TG. We are not a gambling site.

This is an official warning. If you post again about establishing betting or betting pools or inviting TG members to participate in such pools on TG or offsite of TG you place your membership status here in jeopardy. At minimum your will receive infractions that will place limits on your ability to post and PM privileges. You will also possibly face temporary permanent banning.

Additionally I am removing or editing the posts you made and the responses to it.

BarbaraB
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Oh my gosh. Completely forgot I'd posted that before. Oh well, scratch that idea!

But what we CAN do, I'm sure, is just guess when the release date will be, right, Barb?

So I'll start, being a southern Californian with noted psychic powers -- I'll say July 10. And this year, to be clear.

Why? Well, I don't think anything ever happened on July 10th, did it? No wars, Martian landings, stock market crashes, whatev. Just a sleepy summer day... and now the next XDP release could make it memorable!
    Author -- 'Drawing for Money' and 'Self-Publishing Secrets', at Jon404.com

I was born on July 10. To me, that's pretty significant