Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Possibly a dumb question but...

Hi all

When I'm working on a design for which I'm generating options, like a logo, I usually work with one Xara file and a new page for each option.
    When it's time for me to export each page as a JPEG or PNG, it's really frustrating that each and every time I have to tell Xara to save the Page, NOT the default Page Content. I'm thinking there should be a way for Xara to remember and repeat my last export settings, but I can't find it... Any suggestions?

Manoj

Default Re: Possibly a dumb question but...

Maybe I am missing something in your question, Manoj. If you have nothing selected and File > Export > PNG or JPG the contents of the page will export.

If you want all exported pages to be the same size, then add a rectangle to each page and the page and contents will export to the size of the rectangle.

No?

Hi Gary,
    Still feels like there should be a "retain last export settings" option, but that's a serviceable workaround. Thanks!
    Manoj

I think this has been posted in Dear Xara before. As a workaround, I always add a layer with a transparent rectangle the same size as the page, then when I export, it will always be the right size.

-- Ben
    -----------------------
    Ben Morgan: ad1066 AT gmail thingy
    Chapter 13 Press: www.chapter13press.com
    Burn After Reading: www.burnafterreadingpress.com