Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Error, unable to find filter

I use the web designer 6 for my website. I was doing some work on my site and wanted to publish it to the internet. as usual it exports it for me, except now I get an error.... "Unable to find he filter to import that file with"
    any ideas or help?
    thanks
    Don

Default Re: Error, unable to find filter

Thanks! now I am having issues with my computer not being able to download or run dedebugview zip file.... =(

Can you publish to a folder on your computer? You can always use something like Filezilla to move your site from your computer to your server.

And, does this just happen with one site or does it happen with any site? Sometimes a document gets corrupted.

hven't ever used Filezila. only have the one website. maybe I will try replacing the new page I put in and see if that does anything. Thanks!

Close the program then right click on it's program shortcut and select 'Run as Administrator' to run the program. You'll only need to do that once and that will resolve the 'Unable to find filters' message.

I have upgraded from MX8 to MX9 premium & am now getting the "unable to find filter" message.
    I am the only user on the pc so have full administration rights.
    I have disabled all anti spyware & anti virus software & have also tried booting my pc with minimal drivers & systems, but still get the error message.
    I have also tried right clicking the desktop shortcut to MX9 & selecting run as administrator, still no joy.
    Anyone got any ideas?

Which operating system are you using, Phil?

I'm using XP.

Please contact Xara support regarding this problem, they can suggest some steps for you to take to try to resolve this. http://support.xara.com