Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

This are few of my recent websites:

www.mytestsolutions.com
    www.newlyricfoudation.com
    www.majormediainc.com

:::Comments:::
    I'm truely looking for different working opportunity in this area of interest. I've been doing this quite a while now. A proffesional webdesigner and e-graphic artist.

Tools: Complete Macromedia Studio (Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Coldfusion*). CorelDraw, Photoshop.

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET A WORK FROM HOME WEBDESIGN JOB. I NEED COMMENTS ON THE SITES AS WELL TOO. OR PROBABLY IF YOU KNOW SITES I CAN GET JOB AS A WORK AT WEB-DESIGNER. THANKS

Admins I'm sorry I don't mean to repost this! But posted first in the wrong place. And did'nt get the kinda response i was expecting
    Same Me, New Visions
    IP

This are few of my recent websites:

www.mytestsolutions.com
    www.newlyricfoudation.com
    www.majormediainc.com

:::Comments:::
    I'm truely looking for different working opportunity in this area of interest. I've been doing this quite a while now. A proffesional webdesigner and e-graphic artist.

Tools: Complete Macromedia Studio (Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Coldfusion*). CorelDraw, Photoshop.

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET A WORK FROM HOME WEBDESIGN JOB. I NEED COMMENTS ON THE SITES AS WELL TOO. OR PROBABLY IF YOU KNOW SITES I CAN GET JOB AS A WORK AT WEB-DESIGNER. THANKS

Admins I'm sorry I don't mean to repost this! But posted first in the wrong place. And did'nt get the kinda response i was expecting
    Same Me, New Visions
    IP

hi Aladelola,

the second link does not link anywhere. You might want to double check that link.
    IP

Yeah thanks. I made a mistake on the second link. It's www.newlyricfoundation.com and "n" is missing. Sorry. U can check it out now
    Same Me, New Visions
    IP

Yes this link now works... You know you can edit the first post and fix that typo.
    IP