Yes, I was just "playing" with the outhouse. You guys had done such a great job with the others, it just struck me as kind of a funny thing to do. In particular, I wanted to mess with kind of a "wood grain" filling and I also wanted to try to make the roof look a little like a tile roof. Then the silly idea of a door with a moon cut in it (outhouse "feature"). I was really using it as a way to continue to learn about that little trick you and Stygg came up with for putting a stained glass fill in an object while allow the fill to also be a linear fill. I struggled with that when you guys first showed it (was kind of dumb mistakes on my part - I just need to do something to apply it).

Glad you liked the updated Xara Xone image. I just had to go back and try to apply some of the things you pointed out. No, it sure is not a photo but was merely a "made up" graphic illustration. The important thing for me is to continue to grow and understand better about how to put some of my "vision" together more realistically.