Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: My Big Wish List for Xara Web Designer 9

Quote Originally Posted by trukkerz View Post
    can I add a small one in - I would like to be able to slide layers in from any point on the screen not just top,bottom,left & right of screen :-) thank you
    You are awesome!!! I've been wanting that feature too! Basically be able to set the starting point of the slide in effect is what you mean right? For example if you had an object that was in center of screen that has a mouse-over effect you would want it to start where that object is at on screen rather than at the edge of the screen.

yh thats it - it would make it possible to make some awesome effects - lets hope eh ??

Quote Originally Posted by trukkerz View Post
    yh thats it - it would make it possible to make some awesome effects - lets hope eh ??
    Yeah I'm hoping for that it would allow countless number of effects. Also would be nice if the effects could be repeated for the special effects.... I'm not sure if any one else has tried but if I set an element to repeat on all pages and it has a special mouse-over effect such as slide-in it, fade-in and so on it doesn't repeat the special effect it goes back to a basic effect on all other pages except for the page the original element was on.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Auto hypenation. This would be more for DTP than web design but it could be helpful for web design as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Smart Tables - vital for any DTP product.

Acorn

In response to champ when you apply same attributes to a vector/picture the pop up and alt tags don't get applied also grammar check for repeat words and spacing for dyslexiiks like me I write in word in word> export note pad > DP8 to rule out mistakes

scruffy
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Quote Originally Posted by scruffy.thedog View Post
    In response to champ when you apply same attributes to a vector/picture the pop up and alt tags don't get applied also grammar check for repeat words and spacing for dyslexiiks like me I write in word in word> export note pad > DP8 to rule out mistakes

scruffy
    That would be nice!