Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Capturing Images from Video

HI All,

I have our daughter's Nativity on my hard drive, and wanted to try some image screen capture so that our Playgroup can send a photo to our local newspaper. I have played the video, paused then performed a "Print Screen." I have then pasted that paused image into Xara PGDv7. But seem unable to resize the pasted image. If I try to resize the image, the resizing window just concentrated upon a portion of the pasted image. I thought this would have been straight forward, but it doesn't seem to have worked. Playgroup asked whether I could do this asap.

I hope my enquiry was clear enough to facilitate any advice.

Any advice please?

Thanks
    Andrew

Default Re: Capturing Images from Video

Use the selection tool to resize rather than the phototool which clips the photo.
    Or simply use the info bar size input field to resize the image (make sure the aspect lock is on)

Hi Sledger,

Thanks for the advise. It was more a Nero issue I think. I managed to find a frame capture on Nero which solved the issue. Just something I have never used on Nero, but thought the "Print Screen" on my computer would have been the solution.

Good you found a solution, though I have to say that once you have an image pasted into Xara, Nero isn't going to affect how you are able to resize it.