Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default link within a pop-up?

Interested in creating a link within a pop-up. As follows: When I click on an image, I want the image to expand, but also include within that expansion, text and/or images that I have defined to link (by click) to another page or website.

I have tried to combine these two functionalities without success and cannot find in Help or the internet that this is possible. So perhaps it's not, or perhaps there's a clever way to combine things to get this done.

Thx if you can point me in the right direction,
    Geof

Default Re: link within a pop-up?

On the Web Properties - link tab you can set an object to pop-up a layer when clicked. This layer can contain any objects and links you require.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey that was very clever! (haha nice touch linking back to this thread). Nice, clean solution - thanks@!

Geof

Interesting. When testing in a browser, the cursor can "read" the link to the pop-up layer, even if the link is below the pop-up layer. So if I situate my pop-up to "grow" over a thumbnail link, and I try to "disappear" the pop-up by clicking it, if I click over the location of the link (now lying under the pop-up), the link is activated again because it "reads" my click through the pop-up.

clickpop3.xar