Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: exporting banner page HTML

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    To save just the image:

[1] Select the image on the page
    [2] Go to: File>>Export JPEG...

Attachment 93703
    hello again, thank you for the information. I played around today, I selected the image exported as jPG to my desktop. The image but where do you find the information to upload .
    Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you have a good Christmas, we have ours today in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    I selected the image exported as jPG to my desktop. The image but where do you find the information to upload .
    See post#27;

[1] Create your banner (animated or static - it doesn't matter) in Web Designer
    [2] Upload your banner image to your host*.
    [3] Visit your host and the URL to your image, let's say it's http://markshost.com.au/banner/mybanner.gif

The code you can send them (though I see no reason why you can't just send the URL) would be:

<a href="http://markshost.com.au/banner/mybanner.gif" target="_blank">My Banner</a>

*How do you normally upload files to your host?

See post#27;

*How do you normally upload files to your host?
    yes after I posted that message I realised what was needed sorry about that, I was thinking at first image information was in the program somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    yes after I posted that message I realised what was needed sorry about that, I was thinking at first image information was in the program somewhere.
    thank you all for your help, having good fun now. Just need a question answered if possible.
    I have made a banner with pictures and graphics. I want to change some text and the text search box is overlapping my banner. When I select a banner the box moves and the graphics stay there, is there are any way to move a whole lot over if that makes sense so I can see the text box and my text changing properly.
    Regards Mark

Happy Christmas Mark. I'm afraid I can't follow your post. Could you supply a screen grab of this issue?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Mark, how are you able to use the controls for Web Designer? By what method?
    I understand you are a quadriplegic so it's going to be tricky to explain how to do certain things in the program which able bodied users naturally use left and right hands for.

Mark, how are you able to use the controls for Web Designer? By what method?
    I understand you are a quadriplegic so it's going to be tricky to explain how to do certain things in the program which able bodied users naturally use left and right hands for.
    hello again thank you very much for your reply, not all quadriplegia is the same some people can use their arms and some cannot depending on the level within an damage was so I have the use in my arms and hands, I also have bits and pieces in the legs because I am what is called an incomplete quadriplegic so the spinal cord is a very interesting piece of mechanical genius.
    I know if I had to do things by my dictation software there would be a nightmare but I use a wireless keyboard along with the dictation software.
    I selected the whole creation and tried to drag it, the box was moving but nothing else in it.
    So that is how I am able to use the program, thank you for your assistance regards Mark

Mark,

We all wish to help as much as possible, that's why I requested a screen grab of the problem your encountering but without this I find it difficult to follow your posts.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Mark,

We all wish to help as much as possible, that's why I requested a screen grab of the problem your encountering but without this I find it difficult to follow your posts.
    Here are the request and ons, number one selected file, number two showing fonts covering my banner, number three selected banner draped in the right to see font changes properly, when you are dragging the banner out the pictures are staying at the banner is moving.

Is there any way to move the whole intact so I can see the tax changes with the drop-down menu

Thank you for your help hope you had a good Christmas regards Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forum 3.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	93733   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forum 1.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	93734  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forum 2.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	93735  

Okay Mark, I still can't understand your problem but I wish too. Viewing your screen grabs I still don't understand what you are trying to achieve. You also mention "so I can see the tax changes with the drop-down menu" What text changes & where is this drop-down menu?
    Can you attach the Xara (.xar or .web) files?
    Egg