hello all, I have used got web designer premium to make some banners for a website that I use frequently.
You are able to make your own banners and upload them to the website for approval.

They need to have HTML code and need to be either jPG or GIF, but it must have the full HTML line of code to upload to the website to be approved first for display to the public.

There are free websites that make banners but they are limited in what you can do as far as images and text.

I got this program as I thought it would be much easier to make my ones.

It is about 700+ in length and about 60+ in height from memory I have added text and pictures of myself as well, it is very handy program.

I tried exporting is jPG and GIf but it is putting the image and the whole page which was created instead of the banner.
Just wondering if it is possible to have the whole HTML code and what am I doing wrong to have the whole page.

I am a quadriplegic and enjoy the other programs I have purchased, 3-D maker 7 is a marvellous product.

Anyway if anybody could assist I would appreciate it, regards Mark Sydney Australia