I, Gary David Bouton, as a contributor to the project undertaken by a group in the TalkGraphics.com Fonts and Typography Forum, to create the following font, Soquili TG, grant a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute [the] Contributions I made to the work and such derivative works.

I understand that this is a license agreement only; it does not transfer copyright ownership and does not change my rights to use the artwork I contributed for any other purpose.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To All: it would really help if you put the glyphs you trace on different pages, on per page, of about the same height, about 10" is good, and do not use Layers, as I've missed glyphs in the past because the layers are locked or hidden.

I wish us good luck finding someone as good as Bill was with FontLab, too. You folks are just going to have to limp along with yours truly on the coding part.

-g