Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: In Memory of Bill Taylor (Soquili) 1949-2012

Man that's sad news. My condolences to Bills family. A great guy who was always very helpful to people here on the forums.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

I think Micheal in post 16 has got it right as when any of us use Steve's & Bill's programme when using our piece of software we will think back to what a nice and helpful gent Bill was! Sad news, that's really sad news and a young man only retiring not many months ago.
    Design is thinking made visual.

That is very sad news. He has been a reassuring, friendly, patient and helpful presence here on TG for more years than I care to remember. He was also a very valued member of our beta team, we feel we’ve lost a colleague here at Xara and we will miss him.
    Kate Moir
    [url]http://www.xara.com[/url]

Just wanted to offer my condolences. Although I didn't know Bill personally, I felt moved to say something here because he came across as such a genuinely helpful person, whose advice you could trust through his depth of knowledge and experience. I will always marvel at the simplicity and ingenuity of his RGB colour wheel. Rest in peace Bill.