Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Is WebStyle 4 good for large sites or business site that require many pages.

I have my doubts beacuse I've been having continual problem with the software and having to do a particular site over and over again and it still doesn't work. The unfortunate part is that if you are able to create a full scale 20 or 30 page site and if your system crashes and you lose everything your basically toast ... its gone and forget about the site on the remote server being there because if if you allow FP2003 or any FTP program to publish it back to your hard drive you won't be able to edit the templates.
    I've tried copying the project folder to another drive and the copying is no problem but when you try to edit the site in the copied project folder it just doesn't work.

I think this is a great project for a small personal site but if your going to use it for large site you could be in for a big suprize and down right disappointed, I know I am.

Regards and happy web design.

Is WebStyle 4 good for large sites or business site that require many pages.

I have my doubts beacuse I've been having continual problem with the software and having to do a particular site over and over again and it still doesn't work. The unfortunate part is that if you are able to create a full scale 20 or 30 page site and if your system crashes and you lose everything your basically toast ... its gone and forget about the site on the remote server being there because if if you allow FP2003 or any FTP program to publish it back to your hard drive you won't be able to edit the templates.
    I've tried copying the project folder to another drive and the copying is no problem but when you try to edit the site in the copied project folder it just doesn't work.

I think this is a great project for a small personal site but if your going to use it for large site you could be in for a big suprize and down right disappointed, I know I am.

Regards and happy web design.

My sites have up to 50 pages and all use Webstyle menu's. It depends what you have lost. If you lose the project files then I think you are stuffed and will have to rebuild the menu in Webstyle. If you only lose the site files, then deleting the menu on your web page and then using the add-in to open up webstyle you should be able to select your original project and the files will be restored in editable mode. Hope this helps.