Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

for the kind words on my voice patterns [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I booted up the computer this morning and the da*n thing is not working again. No Mic, as hard as I try it won't work right. So I am off to Fry's this morning with a friend of mine to get a newer sound card. It's only $50.00 and a cheap mic (different one, just to see) I don't drive so I need to get all this stuff in one haul then if something doesn't work I have 3 weeks to get it back to them. Sigh........At least I got the sound bite done. And yes, I have the mic unmuted, the volume up and all the hardware checked out. Just for some reason it's not allowing the mic to work. So it's time. I've been wanting an upgrade for a while now anyway. So here I go.........

Hey Wolfgang.........is that a real number [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] or are you starting up that phone service?? He, he, he [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Bob I downloaded the program you recommended and was shocked by how much better it streams music than the realaudio products I sometimes use. I was so impressed I took out a one-year subscription on the radio service. It is so much better than the realaudio/microsoft offerings that I feel like a kid in a candy store. The cd quality streaming audio is amazing. Now I can listen to a world of music when I work. I thankyou sooo much.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

However, I've got nothing to offer! Don't have the equipment to use or the money to buy it! But it's been great hearing from all you.

Ross, I can DEFINITELY relate! It's that mind working faster than my mouth thing! I also do it when writing too, I'll catch myself writing twords in one where the letters fit. It's really weird and it gets annoying sometimes! I'm fine when talking to friends, but when I'm trying to make an important statement I kill it! I'm great onstage with improve, it's just when something important comes up and I need to explain something I'll either get ahead of myself and not make any sense, or the easiest of words I want to say will excape my mind! Oh well, we'll both live I'm sur

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

Speak, boy, speak!

Thanks for the info about MusicMatch!

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sounds great Dale! Gee, Steve, I wish it was possible for you to post one too! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Flies---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Together with photo, can be found here... (Nick CreaMD of Dmagic) http://www.composers.c64.org

I checked the links and wanted to listen to your music too, but my computer doesn't know what to do with a .sid file [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] ..., QuickTime and Windows Media seems unable to play these. Well, I probably am missing out, your speaking voice at least I could get, and I bet you sing great too. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Flies---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Maya, I found a sid player for windows. I just downloaded it and haven't unzipped and installed yet. BTW sid files are like MIDI files, so we won't hear Roman singing [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Soquili
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Sids are 3 (or 3+1digi) channel musics for 8bit Commodore 64 computer. I can sing, but it's not anything special [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] .

Thanx for nice words Maya.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Well, another thing learned! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I did not know about these things--thanks for the replies! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Flies---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain