Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy COMPUTER GOING HAYWIRE, MAYBE?!?!

Hi, I just wondered if someone could help me. I have a website (http://smartbusinessez.info) that will load and let me click on the order now page and go right to it on my desktop, however, when I try to load the same site on my laptop, it lets me load it, but it will not let me go to the order now page. I don't understand why!? Can somebody please help me figure this out?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: COMPUTER GOING HAYWIRE, MAYBE?!?!

One possibility is that the link to the order page is "order now.htm" with a space in it. Fille/directory names shouldn't contain spaces as it can lead to problems. order_now.htm, orderNow.htm, order-now.htm would be better names.
    Chris
    LotsMoreHosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by ckh View Post
    One possibility is that the link to the order page is "order now.htm" with a space in it. Fille/directory names shouldn't contain spaces as it can lead to problems. order_now.htm, orderNow.htm, order-now.htm would be better names.
    Thank You for the advice. I will try and change it, however, it worked before (for the last several months), it is just in the last week or so that it doesn't work, and only on my laptop, it works fine on my desktop.

Change the name anyway. It's bad practice to use spaces in filenames.