Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

desperately searching: "php_gd.dll"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I thought I should teach myself a little PHP. I wanted to start by using some ready made codes just to see what PHP can do.
    I frequently need a "GD graphics library" to do things and I found out, that I need a file "php_gd.dll" to implement under Windows.

Unfortunately, I can't find this file anywhere. Could anybody here please be so kind and just mail it to me, preferably the version that does GIF as well ..

Thanks
    Wolfgang

P.S.: I posted this in Site Design & Publishing as well, but since the Xara-X forum is the most frequented ...

desperately searching: "php_gd.dll"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I thought I should teach myself a little PHP. I wanted to start by using some ready made codes just to see what PHP can do.
    I frequently need a "GD graphics library" to do things and I found out, that I need a file "php_gd.dll" to implement under Windows.

Unfortunately, I can't find this file anywhere. Could anybody here please be so kind and just mail it to me, preferably the version that does GIF as well ..

Thanks
    Wolfgang

P.S.: I posted this in Site Design & Publishing as well, but since the Xara-X forum is the most frequented ...