Quote Originally Posted by Big Frank View Post
One month later and still no changes to the site.

Bad minster. Bad, bad, minister.
Hi. Big Frank. I've taken a short break from the website. I have been bogged down at work. I am not a minister in the sense of a full-time person doing it for a job. This is just my personal hobby site that I enjoy, and I hope to help others who may read it.

I started adding some content to some internal pages and made some more diagrams; in fact, I posted a question to the wed design threads with a problem with a slide show. So, i have been doing some work here recently.

I do need to work on the form. As far as the home page Nivo slide show, I do need to widen it, but I just don't know how to design a wide photo to work or make a custom graphic yet. So, until I learn more about the program, it will have to do. (I am a real newbie still).

I actually like the overall design I have of the header , navbar, white shadowed content area, and footer; they took me a long time to make and design; plus, they are my own original design, which I like. I might change it if I could figure out how to do a nice full lengh header and footer, but I cannot. Skech did it on his post #3 in this thread, above. He reworked my site and has a full length navbar and footer, but I cannot figure out how to do it.

But I will start doing more to the site, as I learn more. I am trying to add content to internal pages too.

Thanks for all your help