Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Cool Facebook custom tab for my business page

Hi everyone, I created a custom tab for my facebook business page using Xara! https://www.facebook.com/goodmorning...90322544333196
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Facebook custom tab for my business page

That's really good Frances, love the colours and the snow is perefect, my favourite time of the year by far, just saw it's a wonderful life with my niece last week (she's 10 and doesn't understand why you would watch b/w films) but she loved it. The quotes are perfect.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Thanks Skech, The Christmas Quotes tab will be up until after New Year's, When I'll be replacing it with some thing else (still working out just what that will be ) It was a recent thread here at TG that reminded me about a snowstorm java script I had kicking around in my files, when I was putting the tab together.

Doing the tab was really easy and sometime after Christmas I'm going to do a tutorial.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |

Hi Frances that is absolutely brill - I need to do something like this for my hotel customer - I saw a sort of small tutorial from you on tabs - something to do with dropbox - or i could be wrong - anyway looks fab - when you do your tutorial point in this way please :-) cheerz

love the snow :-) much nicer than the real stuff :-)

Hi TruKKerz , yes dropbox is a part of the process, and I have found a Facebook app that does some of the set up work for you. I am a little swamped right now with work, but I do hope to do a video tutorial sometime after Christmas.

And the snowstorm java script I used, I'm pretty sure is the same one that is used in the demo that is linked to in this post http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...274#post461274
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]