""Frank, although it's illuminating to our community that Alien Skin has a Flag filter, why would you suggest that people reach down deep into their pockets when ImageSkill provides a perfectly working version for Xara for free? I don't even see Xenofex 2 for sale on Alien Skin or on the web period. The only links are to Eye Candy, and that's $249 retail""

Well, I wouldn't do anything like that , but in this case, it is you that are out of touch. At one time, perhaps they still do, Xara.com sold these two plug-ins sets. I forget what I paid for them, either 50$ for the pair or 50$ each, it was a few years ago now that I bought them, but they were a bargain then and if they still sell them, a bargain now, and by buying them from Xara, I was helping to support the company. I probably bought them when I was running Xtream, so it goes back. Since you seem to be able to contact them at will, maybe you could ask if they still sell them and if not, why not, since I just did a search on their site and was not able to find them.. By the way, both these plug-in sets are run right in Xara or Xara photo & graphic designer 6 if you want to be specific, in the live effects tool button section........