Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Lightbulb "Accordian" Text Boxes

Hi folks

I'm building a website with Web Designer MX Premium, and I'm trying to get the sort of behaviour where when I click on a line of text, more text appears beneath it - it expands, like an accordian, and when the user clicks on the same line of text the text box beneath it disappears. As an example, the Xara Support page - http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...articleid=2893 - when you click on the question the text appears beneath it. Whilst it'd be cool to have the text spin up like they have it, it's not essential - I just want the behaviour where the text box expands to show the information.

Another example, and closer to what I really want to acheive is this page: tssredmond.com/Pages/Course-Detail.aspx?CourseID=102

When you click on the Course Description or Course Outline boxes they expand and show the text.

I'm pretty new to web design, it's been a steep learning curve, but I think I'm getting there, but I've tried various ways of emulating this behaviour, and I just can't seem to get it. Any advice would be hugely appreciated!!

Thank you!

Mark
    Last edited by Drwyd; 12 July 2012 at 07:39 PM.