Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Web Design MX keeps crashing error code 1727.w.ca.oc

The chances are that just closing and re-opening the application will clear this error. Did you receive an exception whilst saving a file (or during auto-backup) earlier in the session?

Hi Guys,
    Thanks for your concern. The only way I could make Xara MX8 to work again was to uninstall and install it again. But even then I had lost 5 versions of back ups having internal errors (see attachment). My original ExquiSites Europe-2 version was completely lost and vanished.
    Only the one from the previous day (lost 7 hours of work ) is working again.
    Have been sending error messages/reports but when clicking on details it takes me to the Xara Products webpage.
    Working a lot on this website I do make sure to save my files manually regularly.
    Any idea what the problem is/was?
    Thanks a lot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara Web Designer MX Premium unknown error.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	90431
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara unknown error.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	90432  

Just happens to me as well sometimes, using Xara DPX. Restarting the app helps for me. I am used to save files with several version numbers so I ususally never lose a lot of work. Just now I lost an entire version of a file: it just disappeared from my disk after this error message! Thanks for the automatic back-up