Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Bug list for WD8?

I also have this problem now since upgrading to MX from version 7. Before all my websites fitted into a android/iphone browser and you could pinch and zoom to read the sites. Now they are appearing, 'zoomed in' to the top left and you cannot reduce them on the browsers. This is most annoying and I hope Xara manage to sort this out quickly as some are customers sites, and I have already had one complaining. Examples - www.leicester-design.co.uk a test site.

Works perfectly fine on my Galaxy S2 running Gingerbread and on my ASUS TF101 running ICS.
    Fits the screen in both orientations, pinch to zoom working well.

GS2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC20120429-203130.png 
Views:	162 
Size:	247.0 KB 
ID:	89117Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC20120429-203121.png 
Views:	165 
Size:	226.3 KB 
ID:	89118

ASUS TF101
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2012-04-29-20-55-46.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	89119Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2012-04-29-20-55-38.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	89120

Hi Sledger. I have an android and and ipad, and Glugwine's site displays incorrectly in portrait on the android and the ipad. It opens large in the corner on my iphone. Two weeks ago I updated a site in MX that I created in WDP7. It has been displaying well on ios devices. However, today I did an update on the site (using MX) and now this site is no longer displaying as it was, and it is opening in the top left of my iphone and ipad, and where once it use to display the whole page in portrait on my android, it now displays part of the page and I have to scroll right to see all of the page. On the android I can not pinch it in to make it smaller to fit the screen. This site, which displayed well on the iphone last week, is now opening large in the left hand side of the phone. I decided today to test with one of the sites that I mentioned in this thread that worked well on the iphone. It also displayed in full in portrait mode on the android, and displayed well on the ipad. The result now is that the pages no longer display in the browser. The site I just published through MX is www.lilyandthedreamdogs.com , and as mentioned in the thread yesterday, this was displaying pages in full on all devices. I am now pretty apprehensive about doing any updates using MX, because of this display problem. Just over a week ago I checked for updates for MX and an update was uploaded. Since this update any sites I update or create through MX and then publish are not displaying well. Could there have been a bug in the update?

I just also did some changes on billybirddesigns.com and that is now no longer displaying well in the browser, although it was previously. Yikes, I am getting a wee bit grumpy about this.