Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default purchased mx premium 9.....didnt download the manual when start the program

How can a download the instruction manual now?

Thanks.

Default Re: purchased mx premium 9.....didnt download the manual when start the program

I do not believe there is a manual. But you can go here for "how to" videos http://www.xara.com/us/products/webd...torials-demos/

Default Re: purchased mx premium 9.....didnt download the manual when start the program

When I started it for the first time it asked me if I wanted to print a manual. Should have done it then.

When you go looking for a manual, make sure you look for mx premium 8, not mx premium 9 Name:  heidy.gif
Views: 291
Size:  4.8 KB
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I have asked Xara if there is a manual and if so, can it be downloaded. If I hear back I will let you know.

thank you.

Check the confirmation email that Xara sent you when you purchased your license.
    Last time (WD7) a link to a downloadable PDF manual was included in that email.

That would help wouldn't it....:

Response from Xara:

Every purchase confirmation email includes a link to a PDF manual, but we don't publish that link on our website, so he just needs to go back to his confirmation (or he can ask the sales guy for it via xara.com/contact if he can't find his confirmation). At the moment our policy is not to make the manual download links public.