Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Left Coffee Cup for Xara Web Design MX Premium

Nice work. A number of TG old hands could learn from the design - good job.

I'm not a fan of the extruded graphics, but many people seem to like it.

The "site consultant" panel is too high on all the pages after the home page.

I think the square bevelled eagle graphic is out of place with all the other graphic elements on the site; they have a rounded edge and no bevel.

Small things perhaps.

Keep up the good work!

Paul

Again not a fan of extruded photos, but I do like the site, I remember my first effort and it was just a small 2 pager so well done on the site.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Nice site Peter! My only suggestion is that you may want to add some positive customer feedback. Stating that you provide great service is good, but having your customers provide positive feedback carries a lot more impact. Also, if you want to gain a better position with search engines like Google, Bing, etc., you will want to update your site on a regular basis. The more often you update, the more the search engines will visit your site. The more search engines visit your site, the higher rating you will have with the search engines. This really helps if you are looking to increase the number of hits to your site. Hope you find this information useful!

Candee

I really like the extrusions on the About Us page. I think it looks cool. Great work.

--Keith